The Golf Resort and Conference Center resort was designed to be a luxurious desert retreat for the rich and famous. It caters to celebrities, business magnates, gangsters, athletes, and artists from around the world.
The resort is seeking a results oriented and experienced Golf Marketing Manager.
This position is responsible for the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies, plans, and programs primarily designed to increase golf rounds played, maximize golf and promote a positive image overall of the facility.
General responsibilities include the implementation of various strategies including direct and/or telephone sales, direct marketing communications, advertising, special event promotions, public relations, media relations, and community & client relations, etc.
* Develop and implement sales, marketing and public relations plans and strategies which serve to increase rounds played, promote a positive Company image, and maximize revenues according to overall fiscal and operational budgeted goals.
* Work with the corporate marketing department and/or outside agencies to create appropriate and consistent advertising and sales material/messages consistent with the overall branding strategy.
* Build and maintain relationships with media, hotels, convention contacts, golf associations, civic organizations, etc. to promote group outings, special events, stay and play packages and tournament play.
* Lead the group sales effort at the facility targeting corporate, charity, and traveling golf groups.
* Ensure that all employees, especially customer contact personnel, fully understand all pertinent details in order to maximize customer satisfaction
* Represent the Company in meetings and/or presentations with various clients, and other outside agencies regarding the marketing related plans and strategies. Develop sales presentations and marketing materials for key influencers and end users.
* Review and analyze internal and external market information, which reflects customer purchase, usage, and satisfaction with Company products and services. Monitor and track results of marketing and sales efforts, analyze budget variances and recommend revised action plans to achieve budgeted goals.
* Conduct periodic market research to provide information essential for revising current programs, which enhance the facility's competitiveness in the marketplace.
* Cross train other key staff members regarding the general sales process and important components as appropriate to facilitate the overall success of the team.
* Perform other duties as appropriate.
* Bachelor Degree preferred but not required.
* Comprehensive sales and marketing knowledge and a minimum of three years sales management experience in the golf and/or hospitality industry
* Demonstrated experience and capability in the areas of budget development, strategic planning, staff management, marketing, sales, public relations and community relations.
* Demonstrated quality written, verbal, technical and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
* Excellent written, technical and verbal communications skills
* Excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Job Available: Immediately
Jobs in USA BLOG URL
Jobs in USA BLOG FEED
Jobs in USA Blog Description
Jobs Across US, Jobs in USA, USA Jobs, Careers in the US, North American Vocations, Professional American Jobs, employment in the USA, work in the USA, professional careers, work permit info, green card info.
Jobs in USA Blog Disclaimer
This blog uses original and reprintable articles in whole or part. Posts can be edited for spelling, grammar, accuracy, fairness or to meet ever changing legal publishing standards. We post one link to indicate the original post or source. We rely on the accuracy of the sources. This blog is not responsible for errors or omissions or any liability for any posts or any real, imagined, fabricated, future, past or subsequent damages. For additional info: best.usa.education (at) gmail (dot) -com-
Free ESL in USA Blog of US universities, colleges, schools, ESL English as a second language schools, private institutes, charter schools, private academies, university programs, college classes, private English classes, English teachers, ESL tutors, instructors, professors, ESL English lessons, ESL education resources, homestay, educational coaching, education consulting services, student resources, information and advice across the continental United States, North America and Hawaii.